Been ages since my last update, but I have completed some stuff so here is the first update:-













An older kit from 1976 as Revell so kindly (!) Doh molded onto the external surface of one of the tails.


















Even so not too much filling or sanding (although I probably should have done more 😉 )

The advantage of the kit is that it was a cheap easy build so that I could get on with the painting.










Had a disaster when priming – I sloshed primer over the kit while air-brushing so I had to clean all the primer off and re-prime!

I used AK Xtreme metal aluminium which went on easily – the only change I would make in the painting would be to air-brush on the yellow band around the fuselage as the decal (once on) doesn’t match the wing stripes!