I have completed gluing the first of my 6mm Napoleonic armies to their new ‘Blucher’ bases and it’s the Prussians that have that honor, only because I had less figures to add! I still have to add the magnetic strips and flock the bases but I’m pleased that the first army has reached this milestone 😀

Prussians

Just completed gluing on the figures for the first 9 Anglo-Allied bases, these are currently labeled as 1st Corp. A couple of artillery bases were stripped from their old bases complete with terrain so I just glued the whole thing in place – I wish all of the figures came off that easily 😀

DSCF0176 DSCF0177 DSCF0178 DSCF0179 DSCF0180

Having settled on a basic layout I started to affix the figures to the new bases, I was pleasantly surprised to find how quickly the process proceeded and so far I have glued up some 22 new bases ready for finishing and ‘terra forming’. Here are the first few that were completed:-

DSCF0173

Generic Infantry

DSCF0174

Generic Cavalry

DSCF0175

Generic Infantry with Artillery support

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve done no pure artillery bases yet as I need my unpainted ‘stock’ for the limbers and horses, also to come in the Anglo Allied army are some mixed bases containing all three arms:- Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery.